Glitter of Bellocan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glitter of Bellocan

Welcome to the forum and homepage of Glitter, residents of Bellocan

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Celebrity

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Next Celebrity Empty The Next Celebrity Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

eerienight

eerienight
Recruit
Recruit

A while a ago i had come up with an idea ot get everyone in glitter a shiny new celebrity medal but there was little response. It's quite simple too. To obtain the medal you need to get 1000 fame in 30 days. Now this is a lot of fame BUT if we work together we can easily get it. As everyone knows, you can have more than one charater per account and you can have more than one account too. If we can get a combined number of 1000 chars through everyones accounts we can gte as many celebrity medals as we want. 1000 is still a large number but to put it into perspective, if we have 100 member in the guild and each member has 10 characters thats 1000, 50 members 20 chars each now i know most people probably do not hav many accounts but if we all come together im sure we can achieve this goal. Even if we only manage 700 characters the person who we fame only need 300 more fame which is possible by buying or gettin it from friends.

In order to achieve this goal i need everyone to put the NUMBER of characters that are above lv 15 below
IN addition leveling your extra character slots to 15 would be helpful too

please respond =D ~eerienight~

Last edited by eerienight on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Next Celebrity Empty Re: The Next Celebrity Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

To be honest, this idea sounds appealing. If not anything else, it's an excuse to have a title below your name and guild. I'm for it.

https://glitter.forumotion.net

3The Next Celebrity Empty Re: The Next Celebrity Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:10 pm

AriBePink

Beginner
Beginner

I replied to that post when you posted in the guild ;0 Like I said I got like 4 accounts with 3-4 people in each. I wanna help~

4The Next Celebrity Empty Re: The Next Celebrity Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 am

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I've got five characters on my main account, three that I share with Ali on a mule account (possible to hold 4), and my sister has 3 chars on her account, so a totaly of 12 possible characters. I'm in, but I randomly fame some people, though.

https://glitter.forumotion.net

5The Next Celebrity Empty LETS DO IT Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 pm

MXN

MXN
Beginner
Beginner

YEA I HAVE LIKE A TOTAL OF ABOUT 12 CHARACTERS. SO WE CAN DO THIS.

6The Next Celebrity Empty Re: The Next Celebrity Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 am

Unobscured

Unobscured
Beginner
Beginner

I think this is a good idea. With everyones extra characters/mules this is easily achieveable. We can just make the person we wanna fame sit in the FM while we all log in and fame them up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum