Welcome to the forum and homepage of Glitter, residents of Bellocan

You are not connected. Please login or register

INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches}

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 am

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
Since we get to rant about pretty much anything, and I seem to like to rant a lot, I'll be the first to go at this. <3 {I'm awesome.. I know}

So yeah.. here we go....

Don't you just HATE it when you get yourself ready for bed at night, cozy up to your favorite teddy, snuggle yourself under those nice warm blankets, only to realize that moments ago when you were ready for sleep.... you were HORRIBLY WRONG?! All of a sudden you're now WIRED with energy that came literally out of NO WHERE!!! D=< What makes it even worse is that I had finally been going to sleep a little bit earlier, lately, and just about had a nice sleep schedule going for me. NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. Cause it's almost 5 flipping A.M. and I'm still wide awake.

On top of that.. I have a horrible headache that feels like I've been whacked across the right side of my head. I told you guys Ali was after me with that baseball bat. Haha {If you don't get this, don't worry about it. Most of you won't}. Speaking of headaches... I've been getting a lot of those lately.. and it really sucks.

/end of complain session.

Feel free to discuss or.. make fun of me. XD
Just make it funny if you do decide to make fun of me. >.> OR ELSE I'LL *Insert random action here*

~*~Kitty Jessie~*~

View user profile

2 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:18 pm

xSilenisx

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Unless you have sleeping insomnia! Then you go to sleep thinking all of the above, and then wake up like, "OMG I NEVER SLEPT." And your next thought is, "Nuuuuuuuuuuuu~!!!"

View user profile http://glitter.forumotion.net

3 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
See..

Just be REALLY glad you never see me or hear me during one of those insomnia nights I have to endure every so often... I get cranky.

As to your post, Ev, uhhh.. wtf?! XD That was a double negative right there.. >.> You win. XD

View user profile

4 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:56 am

xSilenisx

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Actually, look it up. Sleeping insomnia is real. XD
It's where you sleep, but you dream you're sleeping, then you wake up, and then wake up from a dream, in a dream, in a dream... etc. And then you wake up, and you never got any sleep.

(Love~ you.)

~Evan (xSilenisx)~

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
That is so odd! O.o Since this topic is about insomnia.. should I post a link to it on here? Technically, it would be on topic.. >.>

{I love you too.}

View user profile

eerienight

Recruit
Recruit
I take melatonin (i bet i butchered the spelling) to help me get to sleep

it is very affective considerin ive slept almost all day after sleeping the previous night when i took it in teh morning by mistake =P

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
You spelled it right, don't worry. Wink

I'm afraid of taking that stuff and not waking up for like... over 24 hours. I want to be well rested, not sleep like the dead. XD

The good part with my insomnia, is that it's not constant. It happens in spurts. For some reason, I obtain high amounts of energy and if I don't walk around enough to burn it off, insomnia hits like a ton of bricks. So, seeing as I tend to move around most often, I don't have to deal with it too terribly much.

That Melatonin though... I might look into that if it ever gets worse for me. Thanks. <3

View user profile

8 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 pm

eerienight

Recruit
Recruit
Natira wrote:You spelled it right, don't worry. Wink

I'm afraid of taking that stuff and not waking up for like... over 24 hours. I want to be well rested, not sleep like the dead. XD

The good part with my insomnia, is that it's not constant. It happens in spurts. For some reason, I obtain high amounts of energy and if I don't walk around enough to burn it off, insomnia hits like a ton of bricks. So, seeing as I tend to move around most often, I don't have to deal with it too terribly much.

That Melatonin though... I might look into that if it ever gets worse for me. Thanks. <3

Become a member of a gym?

9 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 am

xSilenisx

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Feel free to post a link, since it is on topic.

Funny, though, when I sleep I slightly resemble a fresh corpse. I make no sound, I don't move, and my breathing is inaudible. It scares my mother, or used to anyway.

10 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:42 am

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
Eerie: Hah, I would love to do that actually, and just might.

Evan: I'll find a good link eventually. As for you sleeping.. erm.. that is kind of creepy. O.o Lol The only times I don't move or make a sound is if I'm dead tired when I go to bed that night. I won't move an inch. One can always tell when I have a nightmare, because according to my friends and grandma, I tend to hit the wall, thrash violently, and moan and groan. XD

View user profile

11 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 am

xSilenisx

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Maggie used to like, kick the wall repeatedly and yell in her sleep. It was awful.

12 Re: INSOMNIA!!! >=/ {Accompanied by headaches} on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Natira

Recruit
Recruit
Lol I bet! Did she have horrib;e nightmares often or something? O.o

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum