Glitter of Bellocan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glitter of Bellocan

Welcome to the forum and homepage of Glitter, residents of Bellocan

You are not connected. Please login or register

!~ZAKUM CODE~!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ZakumHelm !~ZAKUM CODE~! Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:56 pm

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Alright guys, here's how I'm planning for this to work...

I'll be conferring with Izzy and a few other people and try to get this all running. I'm hoping to designate a few people as raid leaders or raiding captains. I'm not going to sit around and run this section of the forum. Being that I only have a level 77 hermit and a level 50 bandit as my two highest characters, I'm not exactly suited for planning or running these things.

Only mods, admins, and when I set it up, the designated raid captains, will be allowed to create and maderate threads. Everyone else can still post, and guests will be allowed to as well, leaving their IGN, etc., to apply for the team, or to purchase a Zrun.

The main rules of the overall forum still apply in these forums. No spam, nothing obscene, etc.

That's all for now.

Your friendly admin and fellow guildie,
~Evan (xSilenisx)~

https://glitter.forumotion.net

2ZakumHelm . Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52 pm

BurnMageGuy

Beginner
Beginner

I know Im new to the guild and everything, and not an officer, but i'd love to be a "raid captain." I'm extremely active, know how to run things, and love to help people (you'll soon find that out). Anyway i like this idea and hope that i can be a part of constant Zakum and Zakum-arm runs.

~Jake

3ZakumHelm Re: !~ZAKUM CODE~! Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 pm

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Topic will be created sooner or later. I'll get to it. Sorry for the delay, everyone. I'm burnt out right now.

https://glitter.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum