Glitter of Bellocan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glitter of Bellocan

Welcome to the forum and homepage of Glitter, residents of Bellocan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legit or Not Legit?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legit or Not Legit? Empty Legit or Not Legit? Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 am

Deraj77

Deraj77
Beginner
Beginner

We all know that the highest ranked giulds are all legit, but what about the other ones are they trustworthy or not
you tell us if you personally know they are legit or scammers

For example Loyalty89 and his giuld sell zhelms fro 20m and they run in under 30mins, i asked the trusted members of Glitter if he was legit and got very negative feedback. Also Loyalty's brother is trying to convince me of his brothers legitness, so if you have any personal experience with this player let me know, Legit or Not Legit?

Thank you~
Jared

2Legit or Not Legit? Empty Re: Legit or Not Legit? Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

No one person can really determine this, as much as I'd love for it to work that way. See, there's a funny thing about scammers...

Scammers don't exactly scam everyone.

Some people will scam people if they're in the mood, some scam if the amount is big enough, and there are even ones who actually will scam you for every item ever.
Even then, it is impossible to know why they scammed someone. May have been desperate for money, needed it to pay someone back, buy potions, etc. Most people would say the point is that they scammed, but hey, some people don't act to well in desperate measures.

The end point is, you can't know 100%. Some people accuse others of scamming to give them a bad rep. Some scammers only scam certain things, and so on.

If you're still questioning this, and not 100% sure, try another guild.

I'll say it again, KissandRide will sell you a run for 25mil. It may be 5mil more, but believe me, they will not scam you.

Just remember, if you run with KaR, make sure to turn all your graphics down to worst, and make sure nothing else is running, and that you have a good connection and processor. Their policy is you get 1 try for 25m. That means if you disconnect at ANY point, even going into the boss area, you will lose your run. Same with d/c'ing during the boss fight.

These guys are trusted, though, and they run in 30 minutes or less. My run with them took 20 minutes or so.

Anyway, good luck, dude.

~Evan~

https://glitter.forumotion.net

3Legit or Not Legit? Empty Re: Legit or Not Legit? Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Deraj77

Deraj77
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks evan, quite the reply Very Happy and ill try KissAndRide being that i also know they are about as legit as possible and i am willing to spend 5m more being i can sell some steelies if i need to.

4Legit or Not Legit? Empty Re: Legit or Not Legit? Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 pm

eerienight

eerienight
Recruit
Recruit

Definitely KaR i know their guild leader hes a nice guy and i got my first helm from them

or you could wait and get one from glitter =P

5Legit or Not Legit? Empty Re: Legit or Not Legit? Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

xSilenisx

xSilenisx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I got my first helm from them too, and I'm regretting I ever sold it. I feel like sort of an idiot, now. Oh well, I suppose I can get another. The thing I'll miss, though, is the raiding. It was hilarious. They don't really talk to me anymore, though... I try to whisper Denis and say hi, occasionally, but he never responds. I'm hoping I can raid with them later, though.

https://glitter.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum